Corporate & Commercial
A core practice area of Holst, Advokater is to provide legal advice on corporate law. All legal professionals working in our Corporate & Commercial practice have in-depth experience and expertise in the handling of all corporate matters relating to the operation of an undertaking. Our corporate and commercial services include advice on e.g.:
- Corporate law in general
- Setting up and incorporation of limited companies, public or private, including choice of corporate form
- Shareholder issues, including shareholders' agreements
- Boardroom and management issues
- Offices of chairman
- Raising of capital, including raising of equity capital (e.g. venture capital) and raising of debt capital (all types of debt financing)
- Establishment of joint ventures and other strategic alliances
- Contract law (drafting of all contract types etc.)
- Commercially-based advice and sparring on management level on corporate strategy issues.
We have on-line access to the Danish Business Authority and this enables us to effect prompt registrations, for instance in connection with the incorporation of companies, amendments to corporate documents, capital increases etc.