Holst, Advokater provides legal advice on international matters of law to commercial undertakings in Denmark and abroad.
Our advisory services include:
- International M&A in relation to target companies in Denmark and abroad
- Joint ventures
- International trade, including customs issues, INCOTERMS, export control (dual use) and contracts for carriage of goods
- International purchase and sale agreements, including terms of sale and delivery, distribution agreements, franchising and commercial agents
- International license agreements regarding patents, trademarks, copy rights, knowhow etc.
- EU law and competition law, including the conducting of cases before the European Court of Justice.
We are a member of the LawExchange International network, a leading, non-exclusive and global network of independent law firms, and we make use of this network whenever it is deemed relevant.