Drawing on many years of experience acting as legal advisor to several large social housing associations, Holst, Advokater has built a thorough basis of knowledge and gained insight into the special legal framework that applies to the social housing area. Our area of expertise comprises the full range of social housing aspects, including:
- Organisational matters and lessees' participation, legal sideline activities, winding-up of organisations and divisions, mergers and demergers of organisations and divisions etc.
- Lessees' right of installation, lessees' right of disposal, lessors' access to the leased premises, duty of maintenance of lessees, transfer of lessees' right of use etc.
- Termination, cancellation and final eviction due to default, neglect, non-compliance with house rules, faulty use of the leased premises etc.
- Collection of outstanding claims following vacation
- Legal advice on procurement law and construction law in connection with building and construction works, including larger refurbishment projects
- Assistance in connection with acquisition and sale of real estate.