Taxes and duties
Holst, Advokater has extensive expertise and experience in providing advisory services on tax matters as well as safeguarding the interests of tax payers in connection with disputes with the Danish tax authorities, before administrative complaints bodies and before the ordinary courts. Tax law assignments are often handled in close cooperation with our clients' other advisors, primarily auditors. Such assignments include e.g.
- Danish and international corporate tax issues
- Calculation of tax base
- Calculation of tax capital gains and losses and the taxation thereof
- Establishment of optimal corporate structures for tax purposes and restructuring of existing structures
- Taxation within the energy industry
- Tax matters relating to financial undertakings
- Tax matters relating to life insurance companies and pension funds
- Insolvency taxation
- Taxation of intangible assets
- Taxation of real property, including property valuations and calculation of property tax base and service charges
- Calculation of corporate VAT base
- Calculation of energy charges
- Conducting complaints cases in respect of decisions made by tax administrative bodies with the Danish tax authorities, before the local tax appeals tribunals, the National Tax Tribunal and the ordinary Danish courts
- Leasing and vehicle registration fees.