Holger is one of the leading legal advisers to the construction sector, including international projects.
He combines more than 25 years of experience in real estate and renewable energy with a direct, solution-oriented style. He focuses on the parties’ commercial interests to ensure the best business and legal solutions.
Holger is also a qualified mediator and arbitrator.
Experience & Education
- 1996 Master of Law, Aarhus University
- 2009 Arbitrator training course of the General Council of the Danish Bar and Law Society
- 2021 Mediation training course of the Association of Danish Law Firms
Admission to practise law
Right of audience
- The High Courts, 2001
- English, German
Member of the National Association for Building
Member of the Danish Society for Construction and Consulting Law
IBA Real Estate Committee
- International Bar Association
Legal 500 2021
Real estate and construction
“Holger Schöer is extremely good at dissecting issues and making the possibilities visible”.
“The great strength of the team lies in the fact that it has a size that accommodates all the compentencies we need, without it being so large that it’s difficult to navigate”
“They are very thorough and always ready to help, especially at short notice”
“A very skilled law firm with strong credentials for its work on disputes within the construction industry”
“Holst, Advokater provides advice and assistance with a high degree of insight into legal matters relevant to the construction industry”
- “While Holst, Advokater has a notable track record in large non-contentious construction projects, the practice is also praised by clients for its ‘strong credentials‘ in construction disputes including high-value litigation and arbitration proceedings. The group is led by Carsten Led-Jensen and Holger Schöer, who joined from Kromann Reumert in 2019. It also has expertise in real estate transactions, particularly the sale and purchase of property companies.”
(2003). FIDIC: International Entrepriseret i et dansk perspektiv (FIDIC: International Construction Law From a Danish Perspective) Gjellerup, 1st edition
Author of articles on building and construction law matters, particularly in “Dagens Byggeri”, Denmark’s leading trade journal for the building industry