Construction – advice, contracts and commercial factors
We combine extensive specialist legal knowledge in the field of construction with deep insight into the parties’ commercial reality. For this reason, we are one of the most widely used legal advisors in the construction sector – for clients of all sizes.
We have extensive experience with all types of contracts based on the AB 18, ABR 18 and ABT 18 Danish building regulations and their predecessors. We advise on dispute prevention and risk management and have the strategic and legal ballast to ensure the best outcome if a dispute ends in an arbitration court. We advise on new forms of construction and cooperation, such as PPP and EPC, and have worked for many years with contracts in fields such as renewable energy, infrastructure, Greenlandic legal conditions, sustainable construction and building insurance.
In short, we know the construction sector and we find the best commercial solution.
- Strategic and legal assistance during the development of a new residential area
- Assistance for the purchase of a turnkey housing project
- Construction contract, development and project sale of newly built flats
- Property fund provided with advice on the creation and the purchase of a turnkey housing project
- Convincing victory in a major arbitration case of general public importance
- Negotiations regarding a turnkey contract for an international construction consortium