Project development – coherence, law and agreements
From single properties to entire districts, we have years of experience within the development of residential and urban areas.
We participate in the entire project process, from ideation to realisation, while ensuring coherence in the projects we contribute to. This is necessary, we believe, to achieving a successful development.
Additional areas of expertise include ownership and cooperation agreements, purchase agreements, expansion agreements, project sale agreements, owner association structures and landowner, and parcel association structures relating to the development of new estates and urban areas.
Our extensive knowledge and experience enable us to see projects through to completion.
- Strategic and legal assistance during the development of a new residential area
- Assistance for the purchase of a turnkey housing project
- Construction contract, development and project sale of newly built flats
- Legal advice on the construction works for the major Baltic Pipe project
- Legal assistance for wide-ranging development of social housing area
- Development project with more than 1,000 flats followed through right from the purchase of land until the properties were handed over