International transactions – M&As, joint ventures, trading relationships, etc.
We advise companies, domestic and abroad, on international transactions – based on extensive international experience, a large international network and our broad legal expertise.
We advise on matters such as:
International M&As, in relation to target companies in Denmark and abroad
- Joint ventures
- International trade relationships, including customs duties, Incoterms, export controls (Dual use) and transport agreements
- International purchase and sale agreements, including terms of sale and delivery, distribution agreements, franchising and commercial agents
- International licensing agreements related to patents, trademarks, copyrights, know-how, etc.
We are a member of LawExchange International, a leading non-exclusive, global network of independent law firms, and use the network whenever appropriate.
A number of our lawyers have studied at English, German and other multilingual universities. We are therefore able to advise and negotiate in these and other important languages.
- Bank steered clear of a loss amounting to tens of millions of Danish kroner
- Due diligence and negotiations during acquisition of share majority
- Assistance rendered for concluding the agreement on Aarhus being the 2021 SailGP venue
- Negotiations regarding a turnkey contract for an international construction consortium
- Negotiations about claims for billions of Danish kroner in damages for IC4 delays
- Negotiations about withdrawing from project with great financial value