Mergers & acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions – coordination, documents, due diligence and advice
Our M&A team advises on national and international mergers and acquisitions in a wide range of sectors and on both sides of the process.
We advise on all phases of a company transfer, from the first strategic thoughts on sales maturation measures to organising the process and executing the transaction, including financing.
Our advice during the process includes:
- Coordination with other advisors, such as corporate finance advisors and accountants
- Drafting transaction documents, such as Term Sheets/Letters of Intent (LoI), Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Share Purchase Agreements (SPA) and Business Transfer Agreements (BTA)
- Due diligence
- Assistance in the commercial negotiations
- Advising on financing and W&I insurance, where appropriate.
We are renowned for having a commercial, solution-oriented and value-adding approach to cases, and we put together an effective team that matches the scale of the transaction.
- ICT Logistics was represented by Holst, Advokater during the valuation process, due diligence and during negotiations when selling to DFDS
- Acquisition of energy consulting business involved due diligence, negotiations and SPA
- Environmental due diligence prior to acquisition
- Due diligence and negotiations during acquisition of share majority
- Buyer consortium provided with assistance for due diligence and drawing up agreements
- Due diligence and preparation of all transaction documents during a speedy acquisition of a competing leasing company