Public procurement – from purchasing contracts to major construction contracts
Advice on public sector contracts and public procurement is one of the core areas of our consultancy services for public authorities and private companies.
We have experience with all aspects of tendering, including assessing the duty to call for tenders, setting tender strategy, drafting tender documents – including contracts, conducting dialogue and negotiation meetings, and preparing and reviewing applications and tenders. We advise on tendering processes for everything from large construction and IT contracts to smaller purchasing and service contracts. When advising on public procurement matters, we focus on what is being tendered and apply procedures and processes that ensure best use of time and resources by all participants.
Our goal is to avoid unnecessary conflict. However, if a dispute cannot be avoided, we have expertise in conducting public procurement cases before the Danish Public Contracts Appeal Board and courts.
- Legal advice for construction contract and lease agreements during expansion of Agro Food Park near Aarhus
- Framework agreements, turnkey consultancy agreements and construction contracts
- Tender for construction contract and legal advice for major refurbishment and expansion of hospital
- Legal advice on the construction works for the major Baltic Pipe project
- Legal advice provided for major, mutual supply of framework agreements
- Submission of reference bid for laundry services and tender for new laundry facility