Company law and corporate commercial
Company law – from company establishment to mergers and liquidation
At Holst, advising on matters of company and commercial law is one of our core competencies.
Our work on company law matters includes:
- General company law, including mergers, divisions, transformations and liquidations
- Company formation, including choice of company form (public limited company, private limited company, or various forms of partnerships)
- Shareholder matters, including ownership agreements, board matters, executive matters, corporate governance and raising of capital – both equity (e.g., venture capital) and foreign capital (all forms of loan financing)
- Establishment of joint ventures and other strategic collaboration
- Business-related advice and management-level feedback on corporate strategy issues.
We also advise on and prepare commercial contracts and agreements in a wide range of sectors and business areas.